These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Radu.link's Website.
By accessing this website I assume you accept these terms of service in full. Do not continue to use Radu.link's website if you do not accept all of the terms of service stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Website's terms of service. "The Website", "Myself", "I", "My" and "Me", refers to my Website. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and myself, or either the Client or myself. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Radu.link and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Radu.link. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from radu.link for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms of service.
You must not:
- Republish material from radu.link
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from radu.link
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from radu.link
- Redistribute content from Radu.link (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to my Content
- The following organizations may link to my Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list me in the directory may link to my Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to my Web site.
- These organizations may link to my home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- I may consider and approve in my sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
I will approve link requests from these organizations if I determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on me or my accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with me; (c) the benefit to me from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Radu.link; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to my home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to my website, you must notify me by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to my Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on my site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to my Web site as follows:
- By use of my corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of my Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Radu.link's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around my Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of my Web site.
I shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend me against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
I reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to my Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to my Web site upon such request. I also reserve the right to amend these terms of service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to my Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms of service.
Removal of links from my website
If you find any link on my Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact me about this. I will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst I endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, I do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do I commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, I exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to my website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude my or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude my or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of my or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of my or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, I will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
If you have any questions about my Terms and Conditions, please contact me via email at email@example.com.
This Terms of service page was created at privacyterms.io terms & conditions generator.