Hello! I'm Radu.
I’ve been working online and remotely for over 8 years, mainly with WordPress.
In 2019, I started diving into web development, which I really like and always wanted to learn. If I could, I'd go through all the development languages that are out there. 😀
Here are some of my projects that are worth mentioning:
- Sold In August 2014, I launched ThemeSkills.com, which offered WordPress services and guides.
- In December 2018, I launched WebStoked.com, where I write posts about pretty much everything web-related.
- Sold In July 2019, I launched WPFlunky.com, which recommended different WordPress products based on budget.
- In December 2019, I launched WPSiteIcons.com, which lets you create free WordPress site icons.
After so many years working with websites, I developed different skills; some because I needed to, some because I wanted to.
Ready-made WordPress Sites & Blogs
Launch a WordPress website or blog fast and easy with my ReadyShip products. Premium themes included!
- Configured & optimized
- Managed AWS hosting
- Free trial for 7 days
- Free on-going support
No. I have web development knowledge but not with WordPress, which has its own ecosystem. I only work with what WordPress, themes, and plugins have to offer.
I know HTML, CSS, and PHP. For design, I mainly rely on the Bootstrap framework.
Unless it's a small and simple project, no. You can always contact me and ask.
Know a Bit More About Me
- I can’t work without listening to music. I prefer 80s-90s songs.
- I can’t remember the last time I had a normal sleeping schedule.
- I like watching movies, tv shows, and documentaries whenever I have time.
- I like learning new things.
- I'm friendly and helpful.
- I’m not a fan of workarounds. I either fix something or try to fix until I run out of options.
- I work a lot.
- I always try to implement best practices.
- I pay a lot of attention even to the smallest detail, which can be a good thing, as well as a bad thing because I can spend a lot of time sometimes.
- I like to provide quality work, not just to satisfy my clients, but myself as well. I feel good when I know that I created something of quality.
- I provide great support. I actually read everything that my clients write/ask me and provide comprehensive answers. I don’t zigzag quickly through a message and then answer to 2 out of 5 questions, as most support reps do.